We made it through another week!
Pancakes FTW! A great way to start any morning. An added plus is when you can be part of the Pancake Party. Not sure how far my creativity will take me on that amazing photo.
I finally got it right! I have bought spaghetti squash at least 10 times and always have ended up throwing it out because it turned out mushy and gross. Tonight I gave it one more chance and I am so happy I did.
The most difficult way to make spaghetti squash. I’m still learning.
- Insert spaghetti squash to crock-pot to soften so you don’t hurt yourself trying to cut it
- Slice spaghetti squash in half (either way works)
- Place in crock pot for 5 hours
- Realize it needs to be cooked more and pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- Put in oven for 25 minutes
- Use a fork and scoop it out
- Add parmesan, marinara, and crushed red pepper!
Gotta have the costco size parmesan in our household. Now I am stuffed because I ate an entire half of the squash. Going to try to make my husband eat this at some point. We will see how that goes.
Speaking of squash my Friday Fave is these bite sized wonders. They seem perfect for fall and I will be adding the ingredients to my shopping list for next week.
These sans the steak and my life would be complete. I already told my friends that we are making these for girls night this weekend.
This video is so adorable. I want one of these little guys for my bath tub.
Have a great weekend everyone!